Sunday, February 15, 2009

Little Moments


I just wanted to share a few Little moments from the past week. Victoria is 5 months (or will be on Tuesday) and not a day goes by without feeling overwhelmingly blessed to have this baby girl in my life! Some days the laundry is forgotten, dishes sit in the sink, a shower just is not an option, and dinner might just stink…and that’s okay because my time was spent listening to our baby laugh, kissing chubby cheeks, singing lullabies, and rocking her to sleep!

I didn’t mean for that to turn into a poem. J The first couple of phrases rhymed so I just went with it. Anyway…it’s been fun watching Victoria’s personality grow. She smiles at strangers a lot more now and because she’s a little shy she’ll turn her head into our shoulders after making eye contact and smiling. It’s so cute! If I hand her a toy she will take it from me, and loves watching everything we do! Here are some recent pictures and videos of her…   

3 comments:

Jessica A said...

SO CUTE! We just watched this and can not believe how big she is getting! Next time we see her she is going to be walking around talking on her cell phone!

Mom/Grandma W. said...

I love smiles and giggles!! This video is precious....such a happy soul! Dad was kind of wondering what Shawn was saying...haha-not as cute, but very entertaining :)

Sommer said...

looks and sounds like she adores her daddy. She is beautiful and darling and she has the best laugh ever!