Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Birthday Girl

We could hardly believe that our little baby girl turned a year old this past week, so we had to celebrate twice for it to sink in! Birthdays are 10 times as fun when they are for your kids. I will tell you all about it in pictures…

First I made some "candied" cupcakes...


Then Packaged them up and handed them out with Victoria's Birthday invitations (Sorry if the invitations looks weird, I had to blur out our address)

Next I made a birthday Tutu.



On Victoria's actual birthday I made her a cake...



Then Dada cam home and we went and got a cupcake birthday balloon... (the most expensive balloon I've ever paid for- 10 bucks!) Victoria loves balloons and in this picture she's saying the word balloon, or at least trying to.

After that Victoria ate her birthday cake.


And tried some cows milk for the first time.



A couple days later we had her cupcake themed birthday party with friends.

We ate some crab dip, fruit, and cupcakes (chocolate cherry and party mix all with cream cheese frosting)
Then everyone had some bubble fun and crawled around the backyard.

The cupcake pull string pinata was so fun!
Victoria and friend, Tessa, checking out the pinata after the pulling.

Group shot of all the kids at the party.
(Sierra, Eliana, Victoria, Felix, Everett, Owen, Lydia, Tessa, and Seth)

We opened presents and then I snapped this picture and it was too funny not to post with Victoria's finger up her nose (she just discovered that it fits up there) and Sierra playing with the gift she got Victoria.

Watching Baby Einstein in her new chair from Shawn and I.
She cracks me up!
Loving her new Dora the Explorer ride-from Shawn and I. She loves to stand up on the peddles as we push her around the house and outside.

Sitting with most of her Birthday gifts...
From Mom and Dad: Dora ride, Tinker Bell chair, Pj's. From Grandma and Grandpa Waldron: Noisey farm book, Five silly pumpkin book, outfit, Alpha blocks, nesting tower blocks, baby Einstein dvd. From Grandma and Grandpa Atkinson: Little People plane, animal book, two dresses. From Sierra: Little People SUV with mom and baby, From Tessa: 'My pretty learning purse'. From Seth: Toy car that plays "Are You Ready For This" song. From Eliana: Leap Frog Alphabet learning magnets. From Angelina: "Cute as a Cupcake" beach towel.
A BIG thank you to everyone for the fun gifts! Victoria loves them all!

Happy Birthday to our sweet baby girl! We love you so much and love being your Mama and Dada. You've made our life absolutely incredible. We only thought we knew what love was until you came along, and now we know for sure. Lots of hugs and kisses to you always!
With Love,
Mama & Dada


12 comments:

Jessica A said...

Awww. We wish we could've been there! I can't believe she is one already! You did a great job with the festivities Krystal!

Emily M said...

What a fun couple of parties! You did a great job! I know this is the standard thing to say, but I really can't believe that she is 1! What a beautiful little girl!

Megan and Jonny said...

Thanks again for inviting us! It was so fun, and you did an amazing job with all the cute treats/decorations. Those cupcakes were DELICIOUS.

And I apologize once again for that car. Hopefully with all her other gifts she won't drive you too crazy with that one.

Happy Birthday, Victoria! We're so glad you moved here!

Heidi said...

What a gorgeous little gal you two have! Hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon...

Sarah and Trent said...

Happy Birthday to Victoria and Shawn! Looks like you guys had such a great day, and I'm very impressed with the tutu and decorations!

HeavenlyHome said...

You are right! Being the momma of the birthday kiddo is so fun! Enjoy every minute!

Sommer said...

How fun, you are amazing, those cupcakes, cake, and tutu.... man you are one talented mama! Happy birthday victoria!

Jeana said...

wow popular! look at all those friends Victoria has. Happy birthday to both her and shawn.

Mom/Grandma W. said...

Just got back on to look again!(for the 17th time) Your kids-Shawn and Victoria-are adorable! You are creative party planner. Maybe you can plan my 50th....oh...wait...
I love the pics of her eating her cake. That was always my favorite part of the birthday party when you kids were little....the photos really took me back! I also liked the pic of the little hand reaching for the cupcake....so cute. Our baby turns 18 in a couple of days....so sad! Enjoy each precious moment! Love ya!

Johnsons said...

Sooo cuute!!

Maria said...

Looks like a way fun party. I love the picture of her in her new ride and on her chair. She looks so old and you can tell she is feeling pretty cool. wish we lived closer I would have loved eating those cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

lovely age, on my lap my hand in her diaper I find her warm, soft, bald p---y, I gently rub it and she kicks like crazy and coos as she orgasm's then I get to taste her p----y on my fingers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm