Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Update


I am 31 and a half weeks, just finishing up my seventh month! Today we went in for another Doctor visit and were able to see our baby girl with another ultra sound! The bigger they get the harder they are to see on the screen so we were not able to get a really good picture of her... The measurements showed her to weigh 3lbs 7oz! We were told that she will probably be a small baby, but she is healthy! Our baby girl is very active, I can't believe how much she moves around! We still aren't for sure if I will have to have a c-section or not because of my low placenta, my doctor will check again at 35 weeks! I am praying that I wont have to have a c-section...My plan is to do it all natural, no epidural! No pain, no gain!
Other than having to pee every ten minutes, I am feeling great and anxious to hold and kiss our baby girl!

1 comments:

The Noble Steeds said...

What a woman! I won't even entertain the idea of no drugs! And SO cute!