Saturday, July 19, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Just wanted to let everyone know about Borders' midnight release party for Stephanie Meyer's Breaking Dawn! Friday, August 1st at 9:30pm-midnight...when the book goes on sale. It's almost here! Shawn agreed to take me there...I may even get him to dress up with me (although there are no characters that are pregnant in the series...so far)! There will be a costume contest, Edward vs. Jacob debate (who will Bella choose?), and a trivia contest! I am pretty pumped about it so I had to spread the news! You can read more about it at borders.com.
For friends that live in Texarkana the release party will be at Borders/Waldenbooks in the Mall!

3 comments:

Carin said...

I told JC about the party and asked if he would take me... he said he wants no part in it. Dang him! Tell Shawn to talk some sense into him. :) I love the blog. It is so cute!

Natelli Johnston said...

glad you guys started a blog. you and I actually chatted one day on face book when I thought you were Shawn. you are a cute pregnant lady! I am so excited for Breaking dawn too!

Rebecca said...

Good job on starting a blog! We are very proud of you! I can't WAIT for Breaking Dawn!