Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Shawny Pooh!!

Shawn Turned 29 yesterday (Sept. 11)! He has been a little upset that he is "so old", but the celebration was fun and relaxing! I can't believe how fast the birthdays come and go every year. It feels just like yesterday we were 14 wishing we were 16, and then 18 wishing we were 21! Now we wish that birthdays would just stop! I am so proud of Shawn though for all he has accomplished this last year and for the great things he has to show for the past 29 years! Shawn is the love of my life and has made my life happier than I could have every imagined! Although Shawn is another year older, celebrating his life will never get old! Happy Birthday to the most amazing man I know!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy B-day, and "wow" you are OLD! (oh wait a second, that must mean I am old too, uhhhhh crap!)

The Mursets said...

Happy Birthday. At least we have young wives.

Tyler

Jessica A said...

That dessert looks really good! Hope your birthday was amazing.

Natelli Johnston said...

Happy BDay Shawn!

Jeana said...

Happy Birthday Shawn! Hope your day was great!