Monday, September 8, 2008

The Things Our Cat Does When We Sleep...

Some of you have had the opportunity to meet our "baby kitty" Trixie...but for those who haven't she really is not your typical cat and has quite the personality...

Last night I woke up around 1am to the sound of our TV. I thought it might be Shawn, until I rolled over in bed and Shawn was still sleeping next to me. The TV program (CNN news) seemed to be getting louder, and I was getting a little nervous. I woke Shawn up...I think he thought that I was in labor at first...He went out to our front room to find our cat, Trixie, laying on the couch watching the TV, with the remote under her paws! Shawn had to pull the remote from her paws! It was pretty funny, we only wish we had taken a picture!

4 comments:

Rose said...

That's funny! We have a pic of June with the remote. We have to put her in her own room at night because she...(or he?) would probably wake us up too. Cats scare me!

Jeana said...

Ha Ha Ha that is so so funny! oh and we heard your having your baby next week! How exciting. We can't wait to see what she looks like!

Alison said...

Hi Krystal! CUTE Blog! Cute belly too! Congratulations! Can't wait for your little one to arrive! =)

Alison said...

Also, I forgot to mention I LOVE the story of how you met! Your wedding photo is great too! So cute!