Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus

(In Daddy's arms)


Saturday night we had our Church/Ward Christmas Party. Because I work with the Young Women in our ward, I had to help plate up individual dinner plates for every one at the party with the Young Men and Young Women. It was SO much fun. These kids are so funny and it's such a pleasure to be around them! I fit in pretty well with the youth in our ward, of course some of the other adults, who hadn't officially met me yet, thought that I was one of the young women (ages 12-17)...It happens quite often, and it's still funny to see the awkward look on the person's face when they realize I am married, have a baby, and am not one of the teens!
Victoria met Santa for the first time at the party and oh how cute it was to see her in his arms!

                                                              Waiting for the Big Guy



                                 Had enough of Santa. I love the way Santa is looking at her!

*Thanks Monica for the cute headband and flower clips!

3 comments:

Rose said...

So cute!! I wonder what he'll bring for Tori. Remember what you got last time you sat on santa's lap...thanks to me :)

Brittany said...

Adorable! She is just so stinkin cute! We will have to have it constantly playing over here.....:) 2 days seems forever away!

Yoda said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
P.S. We miss having little ones in the house....especially this time of year!! Enjoy every minute, as this "season" (of life) passes far to quickly!!