Sunday, December 14, 2008

What Kind of Name is Yukon Cornelious Anyway?

Tori LOVES watching Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, just like her dad! I, on the other hand, think claymation is kind of weird and never really have been a fan. Every year Shawn and I have debates over watching it (it's still his fav), but there is nothing cuter than walking in your front room and seeing your baby girl and her daddy watching Rudolph together! Tori will sit through the whole thing and even make excited shreeks during happy parts, like Rudolph leading the sleigh team! She loved the extra feature of Destiny's Child (claymation of course) singing Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer. The first time she watched it, being the protective mother that I am, I skipped over the Abominable Snowman parts because I thought they would be too scary for her (I know I'm a little over the top sometimes)! Although Rudolph's claymation version is not my favorite, I find it quite comical...especially when Shawn immitates the Abominable Snowman! Best line from the movie? "How do you like that? Even among misfits you're misfits!" -Yukon Cornelious. Best scene from the movie? When the Abominable Snowman discovers his teeth have been pulled out! ha ha  

9 comments:

Rose said...

that is sooo cute!! she's actually following with her eyes. She's totally into it. Can't wait to hold her!!

Ashley said...

I think Shawn likes the movie so much because he had a professor up at USU that looked exactly like the abominable snowman. Man crush...haha. Just kidding. Tori is so cute!!

Jeana said...

I love that movie! I'm glad that Tory is watching it.. That video is cute. I love the scared look on her face when she was done with Santa ha ha so cute!

Yoda said...

I love the video's that you post!! In this video Victoria looks like Krystal! Even tho Krystal says that she hates clamation....I had a hard time dragging her away from "Rudolph" when she was a little girl! Who doesn't like Rudolph?? And Yukon is a delightful man!!! Love, Mom/Grandma (not Newt) a fella "Rudolph" fan!

Yoda said...

I have never made a comment on any blog before now. I am compelled however to note that those whom are involved in claymation in any way shape or form are a little twisted. also note that this is a learned behavior- not natural.....Do Not let My Granddaughter watch any claymation!! Monday Night Football maybe ....with The sound off.
Love you guys,

GRANDPA W

HeavenlyHome said...

I'm so jealous....Briella has NO interest in any TV yet! Hey, maybe I should sit her down with Yukon Cornelius!
Merry Christmas!

Sommer said...

That is hilarious!!!! She is watching so intently! What a funny little girl! I agree, the whole clamation thing weirds me out too =)

mama jo said...

hi krystal, your blog is really cute...as was your card...you can catch up on our family through my blog...kerry's hanging with newt lately...see you...jolyn

Destri said...

Hey krystal, I don't know if you remember me from texarkana, but I found your blog from carin's. I was told you had a baby girl, congrats! she is so cute, enjoy every second, it goes way too fast!