Friday, January 23, 2009

She's in WHAT percentile?

Victoria had her 4 month wellness checkup this morning and all went well, except that she is going through a "unfamiliar faces and places make me hysterical" phase. Apparently most babies go through this at some point (usually between 6-9) months and the intensity ranges depending on how outgoing the baby is. I guess Victoria's pretty shy. The Doc said she rarely sees this phase in babies as young as Victoria and that she must be a smart baby and a thinker to know she's in unfamiliar places with new faces and knows how to be clingy to mom already (that was good to hear after Victoria and I have been struggling with this phase). I was a bit surprised to hear that she is in the 75th % for both height and weight! At 4 months and 1 week Victoria weighs in at 14 lbs 1 oz and is 25 inches long!

Below are a few snap shots from today.



5 comments:

The Mursets said...

Big girl! She looks so cute and bright eyed!

Sommer said...

great pics! She is darling!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Oh look at her poor band-aids from shots. I think I cried at every Dr. visit that had shots, thank goodness Isa'a last visit I was told she wouldn't have to have any for a couple years (besides the flu shot, and I actually made it through her flu shot without crying). I am such a baby!!!

Emily M said...

She is so darling! Are those pictures taken with your new camera? They look way good! I hate shot days too- they are the worst! It was good to see you guys at Wal-Mart when you were in Logan for the holidays!

Jeana said...

Krystal,
I finally got some time to catch up on your blog! The story of how Shawn asked you to marry him is SO cute! I loved it.
I can't believe Victoria is 4 months already! Harlyn is already 1 month and growing so fast. That is so crazy that you can tell that Victoria is Shy just because she hates leaving the house.
We miss you guys and can't wait until the two cousins can finally meet.
Love,
Jeana, Kurt, and Harlyn