Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!

Yesterday, St. Patrick’s Day, Victoria turned 6 months old! That morning she was biting down on my finger and I discovered her little lower tooth had finally surfaced! You can just barely see the little guy. This whole teething thing has been a bit rough for Victoria…she had been getting up 5 times a night, which pretty much equals no sleep at all. At six months our little cupcake is sweeter than ever! She’s a pro at eating baby food in her high chair. Some favorites of hers?...sweet potatoes, squash, prunes, blueberry applesauce, and peach cobbler. She’s learning how to drink from a Sippy cup and comes so close to rolling from her back to her tummy! She’ll grab for specific toys, gets SO excited when she spots our kitty, Trixie, and is getting better at sitting up (but not quite there). She loves to play with other babies and always has some sort of expression on her face! She will reach and lean for me, and sometimes I’m the only one she wants (I would say that I secretly love it…but it’s really no secret that I do)!

Because it was St. Patty’s Day I threw in the green flower…which is super big! Victoria wasn’t quite sure what to do with it.





4 comments:

Emily M said...

We are also going through teething and Gracie up about 3 or 4 times a night! I wish teething didn't have to be so hard on them. I can't believe it has been 6 months already and Victoria is as cute as ever!

Maria said...

How cute! She is so adorable. I love the onsie that is too cute. It sounds like you guys are busy. How is the house hunt going?

Melissa Hernandez said...

They really do grow up soooo fast, but each stage is soo much fun (okay minus the teething stage), but once those teeth pop through they are happy campers again! Lovin the green flower!

Jeana said...

oh cute! her first tooth! She is so sweet. And although the green flower is massive! it rocks and goes well with the day!