Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

{The Waldron family left to right: Krystal, Rose, Mom, Newt, Casey, Kurt, Dad, Jake}

Thanks for being such a wonderful and perfect mother and grandmother! I never understood how much a mother loves her child until the day Victoria was born...thank you for your unconditional love and sacrifices. You've made life sweet and memorable! Have a very Happy Mother's Day! I love you so much!
-Krystal, Shawn, and Victoria
{Mom and Krystal}

{Atkinson Family left to right: Casey, Shawn, Mom, Dad, Melissa, Justin...little Brittnay came later}

Thanks for being such a great mom and for putting up with me for all of "those" years.  Seeing these old pictures brings back a lot of good memories. Thanks for all of your love and support. Have a great mother's day. Love you!
-Shawn, Krystal, and Victoria

{Mom and Dad with Shawn}
Shawn and I would like to dedicate "Treat Your Mother Right" by Mr. T to our mothers (and all you other mothers out there) for Mother's Day...




8 comments:

Yoda said...

I loved your "Shout out" blog!!!! It was very cute!!! Thanks for the kind words and memories!! We missed you all today as we gathered with the boys and their significant others! Maybe we can all get together soon!
Love, Mom
P.S. Victoria looks beautiful sitting among those pink flowers with her turquoise shirt :) Nice photography!!!

Laura said...

Shawn you look exaclty like your dad did when he was your age. I've never seen him with hair. Hope Baltimore is treating you guys good. I'm still on maternity leave for another 2 weeks then back to the grind at work. Darren is leaving us. Take care

The Noble Steeds said...

Haha! Kudos on the video selection! Hope your first mother's day was great!

Alison said...

i LOVE that family picture of the Waldrons! LOVE it! That is how I will always remember you guys I think. You have such a great family!
Happy mothers day to Aunt Carol and to you! xo

Laura said...

Shawn, good to hear from you. Darren isn't leaving DCMA, he is just leaving ATK. He is going to go work with Larry McDonald and do plant clearance, so he will be under a center of excellance now. I don't know where his office will be because larry travels all over Utah. Your family is so cute. I can see both of you in Victoria.

Carol said...

Thanks! I can't wait until you visit again. I love and miss you guys.

Maria said...

Are you kidding me. That is hilarious. (the music video)I think John stockton need to call Mr. T!

Sommer said...

That is the most hideous video I have ever seen... I loved every minute of it, I still ahve a huge smile on my face =)