Thursday, May 14, 2009

My First Photo Shoot

This past weekend I had the opportunity to play "photographer" for our friends Jon and Megan. It was a ton of fun taking their family pictures...a lot of work too, trying to get a 10 month old (and Jon ha ha) to look at the camera and smile. We could have taken more pictures but when you are working with little ones they tend to call the shots and tell everyone when they've had enough. It was a good day and I think we got some good photos. I still have so much to learn, so all you photographers be gentle when you critique! Thanks to the Blood fam...and to Shawn who kept Victoria entertained and helped me spot some picture locations.
Some of the photos have been cut off because of the collage layout, but here are some favs.

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

How fun! They turned out cute

Sommer said...

I knew you were a photographer!!! I could just tell by your pictures. They turned out FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! I love them all so much! When do you want to do ours! lol