Friday, May 15, 2009

Laugh Attack

We found out that our little munchkin has laugh attacks {she must have gotten that from me}. This last Sunday I heard some laughing coming from Victoria's room, so I grabbed the video camera and started filming. The best laugh is at the beginning, so make sure you stop the music on my blog before you play the video. I've never heard her laugh this hard and for so long, and all because Dad was swinging Mama's shoe around! If you ask me, a child's laughter is definitely the best sound in the world! (The video is kind of long, the best part is the beginning...)

10 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

I gotta get me a funny shoe like that....isn't it wonderful that laughing is contagious...I'm all giggles over here, now!

Eric and Hilary said...

haha so funny how she keeps laughing after he's done even! baby laugh is definately the best sound ever. we took a video of sierra laughing a couple weeks ago but i didnt post it because i sound hideous in it. maybe one day i will. lol did you get rid of the hiccups? haha :)

Sommer said...

that was darling, all of it! I love the sound of babies laughter, nothing puts me in a better mood then that!

Unknown said...

How cute is your baby! Oh my goodness gracious, I played this for my roommate and we both started giggling too. Love it!

Mom/Grandma W. said...

The laughing, giggling, arm swinging and the hiccups---so adorable!!! I cried :) Give Victoria a big hug and kiss for me!!!
Love, Mom/Grandma Dub

Emily M said...

So CUTE!! There really is nothing better than the sound of a baby laughing! I love it! I am watching this with Gracie and she is laughing at Victoria laughing!

Caitlin said...

Oh, what a sweet girl! I love her laugh, it's darling! And.....I LOVE the SHOE! Seriously, you have good taste, girl!

Alli E. said...

That's adorable!!

Maria said...

That laugh is too cute. I am getting antsy to move. I think it has something to do with hating my apartment. It will be fun to live around you guys again.
Those family pictures look great. I think you did awesome. We'll have to hire you when we get down their. However, Conner could quite possibly be worse at getting to smile then a ten month old. :) Hope you have a fun trip while shawns gone.

Scott W. Mortensen MHA, MBA said...

It's good to see that Shawn can still make people laugh....even his cute little girl.