Saturday, February 20, 2010

Here's Your Birthday Gift...

Happy Birthday Mom!
In honor of your birthday I made you a bag and of course I wouldn't have been able to make it with out the input and help from Shawn and Victoria...so the gift is from them as well.
Here's something to carry all your seminary goodies in, and when you're out and about you can turn the bag inside out for a new look...and pin the flower wherever you want...if you want it.

(My mom is an early morning seminary teacher)



...so you can see the bottom of the bag.
...and the inside.


Hope you have a perfect day today! We love you SO much!
(P.S. I'll send the bag on Monday...sorry it's not there today.)

2 comments:

Mom * Grandma said...

WOW!!! THANK-YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I love it! It will be perfect for seminary and outings around town! You know me, I like big purses and bags! Thanks for all the effort you put into making it, and Shawn and Victoria too :) It's beautiful, and I'm grateful! You're awesome! Love you lots!
Mom

Sarah and Trent said...

Great job...it is so cute!!