Monday, February 1, 2010

Maybe I Should Document At Least a Little Something

I hate getting behind on blogging...especially when I have a bunch of documenting to do from the holidays...still! I just have so many pictures from our trip that I am trying to narrow down for the blog, but it shouldn't matter how many pictures I put up...it's my blog my way, right? Right! Anyway, I've decided on a few new year resolutions, still working on resolving some from last year...been busy thinking about blogging, cleaning, cooking, making animal sounds, singing "If your happy and you know it...", laughing, crying, worrying, being grateful....and we've only finished just one month of the new year! Our biggest news? I am pregnant! Just over 11 weeks pregnant. I started feeling pretty sick while we were home in California, so I waited it out a little while and finally took a test when we were in Utah (our second part of Christmas vaca) and sure enough It was positive! So we will be blessed with yet another miracle on August 20th.....and Shawn's little sister, Melissa and her husband are also expecting their first...four days after us!

Well, Shawn will be home any minute so I better head upstairs and act like I've been productive all day. Maybe he'll take me to The Sweet Factory (candy shop), I've been craving sour belts, and chocolate covered gummy bears.

12 comments:

The Mursets said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so exciting! We have been wondering what you have been up to. Hope everything goes well....

Sarah and Trent said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!! There are going to be a lot of new Buehler babies this year! :)

JO said...

congratulations!

Darcy said...

Aww, I love baby news! Congratulations!

Emily M said...

YAY! you're back! And CONGRATULATIONS on the news that is so exciting!!

The Noble Steeds said...

You guys do make awfully cute babies! Congratulations!

Brandon and Danna said...

Congratulations! We are really excited for you and your family.

Carin said...

SO excited for you guys! Congrats!!! :)

Alli E. said...

CONGRATS!!

Candis said...

Hooray! We're so happy for you. Sorry you've been sick. What a bummer! Let me know when you need a burger and a vanilla shake! We'll come visit and go get one. Love your pics too. Photography is so fun! Enjoy!

Maria said...

So excited to hear your good news! Congratulations! I spent a lot of time in the sweet shop by the gap when I was pregnant with thatcher. I too couldn't get enough of the sour belts. Maybe its a boy!:)

Sommer said...

How did I miss this??? Congrats Krystal, that is awesome news!