Thursday, August 5, 2010

38 Weeks and 1 Day...The Two Week Countdown

This pregnancy has been awesome and has just flown by...except for these last couple of weeks. I am ready, we all are ready for this baby to be here...ready to hear the doctor say "it's a...." and fill in that blank. I'm ready to hold and kiss this active little baby (and give it more room to stretch and kick outside my belly. There is no more room in there!). I've been hoping I go into labor at least a little bit early (I've had August 6th in mind...which is tomorrow ha ha). Lets face it, most of us get to the point in pregnancy where we are ready to meet our babes, see our feet again, and be able to fit into something other than the same stretchy pants and white T-shirt (sorry Shawn, I've tried to look cute for you, but it's obvious we've hit that stage of the pregnancy :) ).
But really it's been such an easy pregnancy and such a blessing. I just can't wait to deliver another baby!
Victoria has been SO cute about the "baby in mommy's tummy". She kisses my belly all the time, puts her hands on my belly and waits for the baby to move, or she will lay her face on the baby bump and feel it's hickups, rolls and kicks and she'll laugh. She's always asking "Is the baby moving? or baby sleeping?". (She really is amazing at talking and talking in sentences. She cracks us up with some of the stuff she says!)

Anyway, just wanted to give a little update and post a few random pictures of recently that will have to count as my "belly pics".

We had a nice little visit from Shawn's brother Justin and his cute wife Jessica. We had to pose for a picture with our baby bumps and matching shirts. Jessica and Justin are having a girl in October!

Busy bakers.


A little play date at Chuck E Cheese with Seth and Sierra! {Thanks for the pictures Hil}


All three of them loved this ride!


And the two trouble causers. They make me smile when they team up and cause all sorts of ruckus...usually Trixie (our kitty) is involved too...more so the victim.  


Enjoying a blue lollypop together.


6 comments:

Jessica A said...

Those lollipop pictures are the cutest! We are also very anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new niece/nephew! I can't believe you are so close!! Hang in there!

JO said...

I am excited for you. I feel like I want to be finished being pregnant and I still have 8 weeks left. You are so strong to wait to find out what you are having. What a neat surprise that will be. Good Luck!

Melissa Hernandez said...

The 2 week countdown is sooo exciting! Good luck, you are looking way to fab to be 38 weeks!!!

Mom/Grandma/Carol said...

Very cute blue tongues!!! You look cute as ever Krystal....we too hope that this baby will be here soon! We are very excited to be 'grands' again!! Happy delivery! Call us on your way to the hospital!
Love, Mom

Sommer said...

Crazy that you are pretty much done, I mean you could go at any minute! I can't believe how fast it's gone! You look so good.

Dawn said...

I didn't realize you were so close to your due date. I'm so happy your pregnancy has been such a joy. Look forward to meeting your little one!