Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Baby Girl Is Growing!

Victoria is now almost 5 weeks! She has brought so much perspective to our life. Just when we think we couldn't love her anymore, we find that love growing more everyday. She is the closest thing to heaven! Our baby girl is growing so fast, I'm scared to look away or blink for fear that when I look back she will have grown even more and that time will have been lost! We love being parents! A week ago Victoria weighed in at 8lbs 6oz..I'm sure she has gained more since then! As like most parents, we have hundreds of pictures we could post...but I will try to hold back and only post a few that I took today...



                                                         These boots are made for walkin
                                                            After all, She was born in Texas
                                                                        Soo much hair



4 comments:

Rose said...

I think Victoria looks like Grandpa Waldron.
Love, Madi

Walking with our feet and Loving with our hearts said...

She is so beautiful! I am glad you guys had a safe trip and are now getting settled. :)

Katie said...

We can't get over how cute see is!! Shane never thinks babies are cute (I know that is probably you hard for you to believe) and he can't get over Tori. He even loves her name!

Commercial Cleaners Yorba Linda said...

Nicee blog you have