Sunday, October 19, 2008

Washington DC

A week after arriving in Maryland my older sister, Rose (whom Victoria Rose is named after) came for a little visit to see the babe and make great dinners! While she was visiting we all made a day trip to Washington DC to see some of the sights! We walked all day and saw some amazing history! One day is not nearly enough time to see it all! When we were at the Lincon Memorial we ran into the Cook family (what are the chances of that?!), our friends from Texarkana who are in the same program as Shawn...they now live 25minutes from DC! We were so excited to see them! It was good day and we plan to go back to see more!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Candis said...

You guys! She is the prettiest little thing! I'm so glad you made it safely and that all is well!

Carin said...

Yeah! CUTE pictures! Victoria is adorable!!! We miss you guys, we should plan a weekend and meet up! :) I love that Trixie had to sleep in your bed in the hotel... hahaha!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

She is getting so big already. They do grow so fast! She is so beautiful! I bet it's so fun to play with the hair she has! You are awesome for already going out and about. I didn't for at least a month and a half. I was hurting too bad. Way to go mom!

Jeana said...

D.C. Looked fun. I'm glad you had a good time while rose was there. I like the pictures of Victoria, in some of them she looks kinda like cody... "how did that happen" Trixy got some high class treatment during the move. sleeping next to shawn and riding in the front seat of the car! ha ha well Love you Atkinson family.
Love,
Kurt waldron family

P.S. Krystal you look awesome You don't look like you had a baby at all

Alison said...

What fun to have your family visit you. That is funny that you ran into some of your old friends at the Lincoln Memorial. I ran into CASEY on the steps of the Lincoln years ago before his mission and before I lived there - totally random. Seriously what were the odds of that too?!
What a great place to live- I'm a little jealous. =)