Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here's To Three Years!

Yesterday Shawn and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary...so here's to three years!

The Courtship
{January 2005-April 2006}

The Engagement {January 23. 2006}
The preparations began...

The Dress

The Shoes

The Bouquet 

The Cake

The Reception {Berch Creek Golf Course-Logan, Ut}


The First Dance

The Bride & Groom

The Perfect Day
{April 15, 2006} 

Dear Shawn-                                                                                                                4/15/2009
   We've had an exciting 3 years of marriage, and we have a lot to show for it! Last night I was remembering 3 years ago...
I was lying in bed the night before we got married and was thinking "I can't believer I'm getting married tomorrow!" I couldn't wait to begin our life together. Then our wedding came, it was the best day of my life marrying you in the Temple. Nothing felt more right, or more perfect kneeling across the alter from you-the man that swept me off my feet, the man that I longed to spend the eternities with! The rest of our wedding was pure bliss, you were the only thing that mattered, WE were the only thing that mattered. I remember thinking that life couldn't get any better...but it has! We've laughed and cried, and laughed until we've cried. We've celebrated our successes, worried about our troubles, and brought a beautiful baby girl to this earth...the best part about it all is that we've done it together! I love you so much. You've an amazing husband and most perfect Daddy! Thank you for 3 wonderful years and for taking hold of my hand on that New Years Eve which started it all!
                                                                   With Love- Your wife & "baby girl"

*Engagement picture and Wedding pictures taken by Candis Schow Photography 
*Bridal pictures ("the dress") taken by Amelia Lyon Photography

9 comments:

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Megan and Jonny said...

First of all, congratulations on 3 years!

Second, are those BLACK lilies?! Because if they are, you are my hero. You are officially the only other person in the whole world I've ever seen with black flowers in her boquet.

Atkinsons said...

Megan
ha ha..they are actually an eggplant purple...one of my wedding colors. But I did read about your black roses...can't wait to see pictures!

Sommer said...

wow those pictures are fabulous!!!!!! Congrats!!

Carin said...

I love all of your pictures! So cute. Love the dress. Gorgeous bride. :) Congrats on 3 years! Happy Anniversary! (although... I would have to say the 16th is a better day. :)

Mom/Grandma W. said...

Your letter to Shawn was incredible!!! More beautiful words were never written. And thanks Shawn for making my "baby girl" so happy!
Love,
Mom

The Noble Steeds said...

Your pictures ARE beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

Walking with our feet and Loving with our hearts said...

Congrats on 3 Years!
You all are one beautiful Family.

:)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys are so cute together, love all the pictures!!