Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Bunny Loves Me

We had a beautiful Easter! It was a bit chilly but the sun was shining and the smell of spring was in the air! The Easter Bunny paid Victoria a little visit and left her a basket full of goodies…I think she was more interested in the ribbon around the basket than what was inside…we dressed ourselves in our Sunday best and headed to church, where I was reminded of why this day is so special with a very touching talk of our Savior’s sacrifices and resurrection.

Shawn’s mom and little sister Brittney were here visiting and we all enjoyed a home cooked meal of Chicken Cordon Blu, Roasted Asparagus, mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls… okay, it was semi homemade. We had been out of town all week so when Shawn went to Walmart Saturday at midnight he came home with instant potatoes and Pillsbury rolls. We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing…it was a good day.

Victoria not wanting to share with Trixie! I love this picture!


Notice how she is pointing to her basket!

I had seen Victoria’s dress at Baby Gap a little while before Easter and fell in love with it…wanted to make one similar to it, I even found a pattern and some cute fabric, but I just ran out of time…So we bought it and I snapped a few (when I say few I mean 70 ) pics the week before Easter so we could send them to the Grandparents. We got a lot of cute ones! Here’s our little cupcake in her first Easter dress… 







9 comments:

Johnsons said...

What a doll! Glad you guys enjoyed your first Easter with her!

Carin said...

She is getting so big!!! I LOVE her dress. :)

The Noble Steeds said...

Yay! I love your updates. Victoria is ADORABLE!

The Mursets said...

That dress is gorgeous! She is getting so big!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Aren't holidays 10 times better with little ones to spoil?!!! She looks so darling in her Easter dress!

Sarah and Trent said...

She is beautiful!! I love the dress!

Sommer said...

oh my word what a sweet little girl! I love love love her dress and those picturs are soooo beautiful, I also must say I laughed out loud at the first picture of her not wanting to share with Trixie, too funny!

Jessica A said...

Cute post. And happy Anniversary!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

She has gotten so big! She is so bueatiful!!