Monday, August 25, 2008

Back Home

After a 2 weeks visit to Logan Utah Shawn and I are back in Texarkana...but not for long. The trip was awsome! Because of baby showers and a wedding we got to see a ton of friends and family! The morning after we got to Logan, Shawn and his dad, brothers, and uncle, were off to spend 4 days at the Wind Rivers (you can read more and see pictures below in Shawn's post). He had a great time while I was miserable not knowing if he had been eaten by a bear or not.
Below we have posted a few of the main events while in Logan. My older brother Jake and his girlfriend drove up from California to drop in and say hi on their way up to surprise my sister and her kids. It was great to see my brother after almost a year!
Now that we are back things really haven't slowed down...I am due in less than 4 weeks and we are moving to Maryland in 5 weeks! I haven't even had time to finish Breaking Dawn...I know, I know, I can hear everyone's gasps!

3 comments:

Jeana said...

Thanks we are way excited that she's a girl! I can't believe you're due in four weeks! That's so crazy! Yeah I'm glad we lived from the food poisoning! It was horrible, neither of us can even look at bagels any more! haha We're glad you got home safe. We love you all

Emily M said...

Hey Watkins, its Mayneis!!!

Jessica A said...

Glad you made it home safe. The time went too fast! We don't get to see you guys near enough. I can't believe there is only one month left until we become an aunt and uncle. We are too excited! Love you guys!