Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Last Stretch

Yup...I am still pregnant but only have 3 1/2 more weeks!? So really she could come anytime! My sister can pretty much predict everything, and she says our baby girl will be here by 38 weeks...so we will see.
Yesturday we had a doctor's apointment...again...but this was THEE big one. We were going to find out if I would have to have a c-section...we were all pretty much preparing for a c-section because of my placenta, but to everyone's surprise the placenta is now out of the way!! (Thank you for all your prayers and concerns!) How blessed we are to have had such a wonderful pregnancy with only minor aches and pains and a healthy baby! I am still feeling GREAT, just can't wait to see our baby!
Our little girl's measurements are showing her to weigh about 5lbs 11oz and the Ultra Sound tech said she can see a lot of hair on her little head! Amazing!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey you two, it's Katie Curtis. I am so glad that I found your blog! I can't believe that you are going to be parents so soon. I am so happy for you both. Sounds like it will be an adventure moving in the middle of all of this. Anyway, I will be keeping tabs on you and can't wait to see pictures of the baby girl.

The Mursets said...

How exciting! I hope that the next few weeks fly by. I am so glad to hear that your placenta got out of the way. She is going to be gorgeous!!!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

Oh i am so glad!!! That is such great news!