Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Less Than 7 Weeks...

We had another baby checkup this morning...Our baby girl is doing great! I am in my 8th month, and baby Atkinson could be here in less than 7 weeks! It feels like a few months ago I was finally looking at a little plus sign, but at the same time I've kind of forgotten what it feels like to not be pregnant! This pregnancy has been such a blessing!

We are off for our 2 week visit to Logan, Ut in the morning! We are very excited for family, camping trips, a baby shower, and a wedding!

5 comments:

Jessica A said...

Yay! We can't wait to see you guys! See you TOMORROW!

The Noble Steeds said...

And we'll miss you! Hope you have a fun and safe trip! Keep that baby where she is until you get back!

The Mursets said...

Good Luck with your next 7 weeks! We are almost there too. Have fun in Logan!

Natelli Johnston said...

totally laughing at your keyboard pic! how did you like Breaking Dawn?

Emily M said...

Hey guys- I hope you have/had fun in Utah. I saw Shawn's sisters picture in the newspaper- she is a darling girl. My sean said that Shawn had emailed him for our blog address and he hasn't responded yet. So I told him I would leave it on your blog. it is emseanandgals.blogspot.com. If you don't mind I am going to add you guys to our blog list and you can do the same if you want and we can stay in touch. good luck in these next weeks!