Sunday, August 24, 2008

Second Baby Shower

During our visit to Logan, while Shawn was on his backpacking trip, I had a baby shower with friends and family! Thanks to my Mom and Sister who planned a very fun shower! And I can't forget to thank the other two big helpers Madi and Emma, my beautiful nieces! It was SO good to see so many relatives! My mom and sister-in-law, Jeana, flew in from California (Jeana is preg as well and had a baby shower while she was in Logan too) and my sister and her 3 cute kids came in from Nampa Idaho...and then more of Shawn's side of the the family came from Malad for the Shower...We've been spoiled once again by friends and family with Tons of great baby stuff! A big thank you to everyone!
*Pictures were donated by Jessica Atkinson, my sister-in-law...Shawn had our camera!

Posted by Picasa**I didn't lay all the gifts out this time to take an all-in-one photo...I figured we would be taking a picture of our baby girl in every outfit anyway, and every diaper change, and every swaddle, and every swing, and....




1 comments:

Rose said...

Yep!! You're definately the more spoiled of the 2 of us :)j/k
How do you get your pictures lined up like that. It looks really cute...you're quite the blogger.