Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Think We Might Be Living With A Ghost


Okay I've been putting off posting about these little mysteries going on around our house, but after finding our Thermostat mysteriously set at 62 degrees for the second time since we've moved in here I am feeling like there might be a ghost in our townhome! ...A few times I have noticed wall decor around our place that is slightly tilted or crooked all of the sudden. And as I mentioned before I have found our Thermostat set at 62 degrees twice! And Shawn didn't do it, and it's way to high for Trixie, our cat to reach (she has been known to turn on our TV and watch the news in the middle of the night)! We usually set the temp to stay around 72..62 is just way to cold, but ghosts like it cold right? There are constant unexplainable noises and we constantly have things to blame "the ghost" on. And I sometimes see things out of the corner of my eye. Shawn makes fun of me for it, especially when he comes home to find that I have locked myself, the baby, and the cat in our bedroom (it happened once when he was gone at night to  a meeting... okay and there was that one other time he left at night for priesthood session and I called him crying because I was so scared and asked him to come home-BUT that was when we had JUST moved in to an unfamiliar place ha ha). Maybe I will just say it's a Christmas elf..they like it cold too right? because of the North Pole?

*Pictures were re-created 

9 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

That's totally creepy, I would have locked myself in the bedroom too!!! When we moved into our townhouse (we bought it from my husband's brother), my brother in law warned us that it was haunted. There have been some unexplainable weird things, but I always blame the weird noises on the "neighbors" (LOL). Did you check your thermastat to make sure the previous owners didn't have it set to program cold at night?????? Good luck!!

Natelli Johnston said...

Scary! I hate ghosts...and bears and tigers and anything that might like to eat me or haunt me.

Candis said...

Did you dedicate your house when you moved in? Serious, Brent does it everywhere we live. Hmm...don't freeze in the meantime!

Jessica A said...

You need to play that Band of horses song, "is there a ghost" it is seriously perfect for this!

Sommer said...

Man that is totally creepy!!!! I agree with Candis, you should dedicate your house! In the mean time, good luck!

Walking with our feet and Loving with our hearts said...

I am not into Ghosts either, very spooky.
Our condo on the base, which was our first place together for Andy and I was spooky like that.

Thats why with our new house, I made sure there had been no previous deaths in the house. Thank goodness our home is only 14 years old.
But Ugh...I can't even watch scary movies, so I would be moving by now if I were you.
I am sure you all will be fine, but that is really creepy.

By the way baby Tori is looking great. She is a very gorgeous baby.

:)

Mom/Grandma W. said...

YIKES!!! Call Dad!! He always knows what to do! Meantime...don't worry!!!! The Logan house is pre-programmed to drop to a really cold temperature at night-just as Melissa suggested-and I can't figure out how to override it. Look at that possibility and call your maintenance man. Maybe you've been reading to much of the "Twilight" series! :)

Carin said...

That is crazy! I would have locked myself in a room too. I won't allow scary/ghost movies to be watched in our house, I get freaked out and then feel like the ghost from the movie is in my house.. weird I know. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! So excited! :)

Eating with Eliza said...

Lovely blog thanks for sharing