Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Little Munchkin


 We think our little Tori is pretty darn cute and so fun with all the new things she's doing and getting better at! Tori is 10 weeks today, just over two months!  She is smiling a ton more now and "talking", laughing..or at least it seems like it, and you can tell she recognizes our faces! She loves batting at her jungle gym toys...one of the toys that hangs above her (on her little Jungle gym) is a tiger holding a ball, and when the ball spins it will play a little song...she hits it a ton now (even though she is probably doing it by accident she is learning)! She has discovered her cute little hands and will twirl them around while she looks at them. You will see in one of the videos where she shows you her hand..she loves to do that little thing with her thumb and pointer finger..it reminds me of the ultra sound picture we have of her hand with her pointer and thumb in an "L" shape...so cute! Her tummy time is going great...although she kind of has the rolling back over onto her back figured out and sometimes wont stay on her belly for that long!

Yesterday I went in her room to check on her during her nap, and when I looked in the crib she was awake, looked up at me and smiled a huge smile....my heart just melted! later that day I was rocking her to sleep with the pacifier in her mouth and I hear what sounded like a little laugh, I took her paci out and she smiled her gummy smile and laughed! It was too cute! She thinks her dad is pretty funny too! Shawn is teaching her how to stick her tongue out. He will stick his tongue out at her and she thinks its so funny and smiles a ton and then tries it herself!
She has definitely learned how to get attention and her own way..she's even pulled a couple fake coughs! She is just so sweet, I could go on forever about her, but I will let you get to the videos! (I've been trying to get some good ones of her talking and smiling, but of course as soon as the camera comes on she stops doing it..so these aren't the best videos of her doing what she normally does, but they work!)

8 comments:

Brittany said...

i feel like I comment on everything you post, but my niece is just the cutest thing ever! That is so adorable. I can't wait to see her, and watch her laugh and smile. My mom and I get on here everyday to see if there are some new pictures. we are so excited to see you guys!!

Sommer said...

I love the name Victoria! It's so cute in the first video hearing you guys get so excited when she rolls over, she is so dear, and I love hearing her little voice! Just wait, it keeps getting better and better!

Sommer said...

Oh my gosh so I was just looking at your friends list and I saw that you know Trent Buehler and Victor Hubbard! How the heck do you know them? What a small world!!! I used to be friends with them back in my freshman and sophmore year of college. What a small world!

Walking with our feet and Loving with our hearts said...

AWWW..here come the tears.
Baby Tori is so GORGEOUS and very special obviously. :)

I still can't believe she is almost three months. Can you believe how fast time flies??
Its insane. I miss when my kiddo's had tummy time and their spot was just the blanket, and when the exciting moments came to where they were rolling and scooting off of the blanket. My kids are running and jumping and climbing now. It makes me want to have our third!!!

I love reading your posts. I am glad you all are doing well. Email me some time Krystal... :)

HeavenlyHome said...

Oh, I love the Holiday Music, almost as cute as the darling baby!

Emily M said...

Victoria is so darn cute! Time goes by way too fast- this is a fun time though when they are learning new things daily. (And I am sorry to hear about the "ghost" I don't handle things like that well at all.)

Darcy said...

Hey Krystal,
I can't believe she's rolling over already! Eden is just now doing that and she's almost 3 months older. I hope things are going well in your new area of the country!

Brittany said...

I can't count how many times I've watched the videos of Tori. They make me want to hold her though and give her lots of Grandma kisses! I miss her and can't wait to see her again. Grandma