Sunday, November 23, 2008

Not Forgotten






I thought I would do a little tribute to Trixie...our baby before Victoria came along. Trixie has been so good around the baby! For the longest time she just sort of ignored Tori (maybe that was her way of coping with the change). Trixie still acts like she owns the house though and will occasionally sniff Tori's head or play with Tori's feet when she kicks them! Since we've moved into the townhouse, Trixie has lost a little weight from having more room to run and she loves the stairs...I think she just likes hearing herself sprint up and down them! For those of you who don't know our kitty Trixie, you're missing out...she's not your typical cat, and has quite the personality!! Some of her favorite things are ice cream, yogurt, apple sauce, playing hide-n-seek, letting everyone know she owns everything in the house, and a recently added favorite...Ranch dressing! We love Trixie, and I am still so grateful for that day when I finally got Shawn to agree to get a kitten (only because he thought the kitten would make me less baby hungry) and we rescued her from that cold garage...actually I think it was a hot garage because we got her in the middle of summer. Anyway here are a few pictures of our baby kitty! The little video is a short film Shawn put together when we were in Texas (make sure you pause the music on my blog before playing the video) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sommer said...

So cute, I love the picture of him with Victoria.

Jessica A said...

man we sure miss our little sammy. He was so funny and would always greet us when we came home. I think I miss that the most. Trixie is too cute. I still remember her and sam playing as kittens. Maybe someday I will have a child and we can relive the old sam and trixie days, but like the cats, I am sure your kid will beat the crap out of the wimps we will someday produce.

HeavenlyHome said...

I agree with Summer...that pic with both of your "babies" lying together is a classic!

Caitlin said...

HAHA!!! I love love LOVE the picture of the two "babies" laying next to each other....so cute! They are the same size. I love it! By the way...I love the music on your blog. Good choices.

Anonymous said...

nice kitty but rather se hers I like mine bald