Sunday, November 23, 2008

If Babies Could Talk...

The Bloods (Jon, Megan, and Baby seth) invited us and the Oliveras (Marley and Carlos) over for an early Thanksgiving feast last Saturday. We all brought a little something and the meal turned out fabulous! Jon carved the turkey while watching a "how to" video online (I thought it was funny), Carlos ate a HUGE piece of key lime pie (wish I got a picture of that one), and we all had a great time!

Here is Victoria all dressed up for our Thanksgiving feast with friends. This was one of the cute dresses Shawn picked out at Baby Gap right after we found out we were having a girl (or they were pretty sure we were having a girl). We LOVE Baby Gap!

A story for tori...She loves to be read to...as long as it doesn't take too long! Please excuse the messy bed, but that's life with a two month old, and I'm okay with that!
The other day we had a bit of a snow day...just a little, but it was beautiful and brought that winter/Christmas feeling with it! I hope it snows more!

4 comments:

Sommer said...

Such a cute outfit!!!!! I can't wait to someday have a little girl to dress like that=) Oh and your snow picture is really pretty!

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! Both you and Tori are looking great! No one would ever believe you just had a baby. Quick questions: where and how did you get the cute templates? I can never find those. And how do you put together the collages? I love your blog. Sooooo cute!

Rose said...

Stop posting such cute pictures!!! It makes my heart hurt that you don't live closer!! We love the pictures and the updates. I check almost everyday. We miss you guys. Move back to logan!! At least you'll be a little closer!!

Caitlin said...

Your hubby has good taste in clothes! That is such a cute dress. Don't you just love the Bloods and the Olivaras? I think they are wonderful. You're lucky you live so close to them.